[Koha] Search Results without items

ggardei ggardei at gbs.edu
Fri Jul 6 03:22:40 NZST 2012

Greetings Koha Guru's

We are currently in the progress of migrating from Follett Destiny to Koha.
One of the issues that we are having is that a bunch of biblio items are
being imported that do not have an item (and some that are). I have run the
SQL query to remove biblio without items; however the biblio records are
still showing up when I search in OPAC. When you click on one of these
items, a page with error 404 appears

Here is the script I ran to remove the biblio items

INSERT into deletedbiblio (SELECT * FROM biblio where biblionumber NOT
IN (SELECT biblionumber from items));
INSERT into deletedbiblioitems (SELECT * FROM biblioitems where
biblionumber NOT IN (SELECT biblionumber from items));
DELETE FROM biblio where biblionumber NOT IN (SELECT biblionumber from
items);