[Koha] languages lost after upgrading from 3.0 to 3.6

David Nind david.nind at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 00:48:25 NZST 2012

Hi Gerard.

I'm not sure whether the warning messages mean there was a problem and it
didn't work. I didn't get any messages on a 3.8 package install (I don't
have 3.6 installed to try it out).

 but there is nothing yet in opaclanguagesdisplay

> is there anything am i missing?

After installing a new language it has to be activated in the system
preference editor:

 More > Administration > Global System Preferences > I18N/L10N

opaclanguagesdisplay should be set to allow, for the settings above this
for language and opaclanguages there should be a tick box for French next
to them.

David Nind | david.nind at gmail.com
PO Box 12367, Thorndon, Wellington, New Zealand 6144
h. +64 4 9720 600 | m. +64 21 0537 847 | w. +64 4 8906 098