[Koha] backdating, merge patrons and telecirc

Keener, Nancy NKeener at washoecounty.us
Tue Jan 31 08:36:53 NZDT 2012

Hi Lori.  Regarding telephone notification; we are recently migrated
from Symphony to Koha on January 9, 2012.  We use Talking Tech as our
telephone notification vendor.  We purchased a new server and voice card
to take advantage of the latest  iTiva upgrade.  ByWater and Talking
Tech partnered in developing iTiva to work with Koha.

We discovered that Koha is calling our patrons every day until they pick
up their hold, or it expires on the shelf.  This put a heavy load on our
server and we had to add two more outgoing phone lines.  Inbound calling
(Connect) is not  yet available through Koha.

We also have our Overdrive eBooks and Audio Downloads cataloged.

Feel free to call me if you have questions you would like to ask.

Nancy Keener

Systems Librarian

I.T.O.S.C Chair

Washoe County Library System