[Koha] Koha, Richa Srivastava has invited you to open a Gmail account

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Wed Jan 25 03:33:55 NZDT 2012

Richa Srivastava <richa.srivastava36 at gmail.com>
> Gmail is Google's free email service, built on the idea that email can be
> intuitive, efficient, and fun. Gmail has:
>
>  *Less spam*
> Keep unwanted messages out of your inbox with Google's innovative
> technology.

unless you're using the Koha mailing list, in which case GoogleMail
(as it was known in Europe last I checked) will give you more spam!

Google is not free. It just externalises as many costs as it can on
everyone else on the internet. BOGU.

Seriously, could people please be careful not to invite-spam the
mailing lists?

And admins, can anything with "invited you" and "invites you" in the
Subject be held for review, please?

Regards,