[Koha] Install for Dummies

Koustubha Kale kmkale at anantcorp.com
Mon Jan 23 03:07:34 NZDT 2012

>     bruce at library:/usr/share/__koha4/bin/migration_tools$

Hi
For the error message you have pasted above, it seems your koha is located
at /usr/share/__koha4
If thats correct ( you can verify by running command ls /usr/share/__koha4
) then your PERL5LIB should be PERL5LIB=/usr/share/__koha4/lib

Try that.

Also make sure your zebra server is running by running command ps aux|grep
zebra
You should see atleast three lines of output on above command..

Regards,
Koustubha Kale
Anant Corporation

Contact Details :
Address  : 103, Armaan Residency, R. W Sawant Road, Nr. Golden Dyes Naka,
Thane (w),
                Maharashtra, India, Pin : 400601.
TeleFax  : +91-22-21720108, +91-22-21720109
Mobile     : +919820715876
Website  : http://www.anantcorp.com
Blog : http://www.anantcorp.com/blog/?author=2