[Koha] Install for Dummies

Chris Nighswonger cnighswonger at foundations.edu
Sun Jan 22 06:17:39 NZDT 2012

Hi Bruce,

The correct paths for your installation would have been given in the notes
produced at the end of running Makefile.PL (not sure where this would show
up if you used the deb packages). These paths will *have* to be correct in
order for Koha related cli scripts to run properly. Perhaps someone more
familiar with the deb packages could help if that is, indeed, what you used.

If the paths you selected are correct, then I'm out of ideas for the moment.

Kind Regards,
Chris