[Koha] US-Centric question - SOPA/PIPA protest blackout on k-c.org tomorrow (US time)?

Kyle Hall kyle.m.hall at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 08:43:19 NZDT 2012

Instead of a complete blackout, a new front page explaining the
SOPA/PIPA issue with a click-though to the standard site would be a
reasonable compromise. I certainly don't want to sound US-centric, but
it seems that US policy often has world-wide ramifications ( often
negative ) and it's probably in the best interest of every Internet
user anywhere that SOPA/PIPA don't become law.

Kyle

http://www.kylehall.info
Mill Run Technology Solutions ( http://millruntech.com )
Crawford County Federated Library System ( http://www.ccfls.org )