[Koha] question on fields and links

Marijana Glavica mglavica at ffzg.hr
Wed Jan 18 06:50:43 NZDT 2012

On Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 05:03:47PM +0100, Hugo Agud wrote:
> Dear all
>
> I have one doubt... in Koha there are some field that your are able to
> click, like series, author, or publisher... and there are other that thet
> are not clickable.
>
> I wish to ask If anybody knows how to configure if one field is clickable
> or not... I have checked that you can configure in the Koha Frame work if a
> subdiled is an url... but it seems it doesn't work or at least I do not
> know how to configure propertly.
>
> Any idea or suggestion?

What you see in Koha search results is defined in templates. For now, using the admin interface in Koha, you can not edit and choose fields to be shown in results nor their behavior (clickable or not, where the link should lead us, etc.).
You can edit templates but think twice before making too much changes in templates because you
will have problems when upgrading.

Marijana