[Koha] Sessions table corrupt in Koha 3.0

ed c terrapin44 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 14 07:16:37 NZDT 2012

Thanks Jared. This is probably my solution, however, I can't seem to drop this table.

This is probably a basic mysql question, but how can I force a drop or remove a lock? When I try to drop the table, it just sits there waiting for the table:

mysql> show processlist;
+----+-----------+-----------+------+---------+------+-------------------+---------------------+
| Id | User      | Host      | db   | Command | Time | State             | Info                |
|  7 | kohaadmin | localhost | koha | Query   |   31 | Waiting for table | drop table sessions |
|  8 | kohaadmin | localhost | koha | Query   |    0 | NULL              | show processlist    |
2 rows in set (0.00 sec)

mysql>

IS there a way to "force the drop" or unlock the table? I am having no luck searching google.

Edward