[Koha] problems installing zh-Hans-TW translations

smurfett at gmail.com smurfett at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 04:47:10 NZDT 2012

But why?  I looked up translating after I sent the email and a wordpress
translating doc says that you use the %1$s %2$s as argument swapping.
Because in this instance they're translating the second %s and putting that
as the first %s.  Grepp'ing %1$s in all the .po files show that other Koha
.po files use the type of strings.....

nancy