[Koha] problems installing zh-Hans-TW translations

smurfett at gmail.com smurfett at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 20:43:56 NZDT 2012

Hi

I'm not too familiar with translating (but I will look it up if I need to).
  It seems to be all okay.  For example, one offending error is:

"Adjust for %s %s"

The Chinese translation is

"%2$s %1$s xxxx"

where xxx is chinese.

For some reason koha tmpl_process3.pl thinks that the number of %s is
wrong.  I don't know the syntax but it seems like it is referencing two
strings as it should.  I'm wondering if it's a problem w/ my OS setup since
I'm using en_US....

nancy