[Koha] Serials Planning Help

Eric Bégin Eric.Begin at inLibro.com
Sat Jan 7 09:52:57 NZDT 2012

Nicole,

I would use a X, Y, Z numbering pattern (Volume, number, Issue. Starting
Volume at 42, starting Number at 7 and Issue at 8.
Numbering formula is Volume {X} #{Y}/{Z}

The trick is that you will have to use the Advanced Pattern since Y and
Z must increment by 2 every time you receive an issue

Values for X
Add : 1
once every: 6
other values should be ok

Values for Y
Add : 2
oncer every : 1
When more than 12
Set back to 1

Values for Z
Add : 2
oncer every : 1
When more than 12
Set back to: 2

I didn't try it but I'm pretty confident that it should work.

Hope that helps,

Eric Bégin
www.inLibro.com