[Koha] MARC Export problem

Elaine Bradtke eb at efdss.org
Thu Jan 5 12:48:51 NZDT 2012

On Wed, Jan 4, 2012 at 10:53 PM, Tomas Cohen Arazi <tomascohen at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 4, 2012 at 6:55 PM, Elaine Bradtke <eb at efdss.org> wrote:
>> Exporting didn't work for me.  Most of the records I was trying to
>> export were sequential. So I put the first and last biblio numbers in
>> the appropriate boxes, didn't change any of the default parameters or
>> add any other information.
>> It should have exported those records, but the resulting file is empty. 0KB
>
> 0KB file download should be considered a bug. A 'No records matched
> the specified criteria' message would be the expected behaviour.

Do you mean to say that specifying a range of biblio numbers for
records that have no attached items should produce a 'no records
matched' message?  I'm curious as to why it does not match the records
- they all have biblio numbers, even though they don't have items.
Why does the lack of items prevent the biblio records being exported?
I'm not the most techy person at the best of times. Am I missing some
vital point, or is it a flaw in the system?

Elaine

--
Elaine Bradtke
Data Wrangler