[Koha] MARC Export problem

Jared Camins-Esakov jcamins at cpbibliography.com
Thu Jan 5 10:06:41 NZDT 2012

You can export records without item records, just not by specifying an item
type. You have to use a different criterion, or, as I do, export all
records and filter out the records I don't care about. I am sure it would
be possible to add an option "select only records with no items," if
someone were interested in sponsoring such a development.

Regards,
Jared