[Koha] Authorities lost during upgrade to 3.6.1

Paul paul.a at aandc.org
Tue Jan 3 10:09:45 NZDT 2012

Hoping someone can help, please.

We recently upgraded from 3.2 to 3.6.1 and nearly everything went well
during import of ~15,000 biblios, but something has happened to the
"authorities" -- only newly catalogued (i.e. using 3.6.1) authorities
appear in the staff search from

All the others are still there:  exportauth.pl finds all PERSO_NAME,
TOPIC_TERM etc as expected, e.g.:

00389nz  a2200133o
authority record.  aWork cat.: (OPIACS)3: Abbass, D.K., Radeau Land
Tortoise, North America's oldest warship, 1993  aPERSO_NAME

but Koha no longer appears to "cross reference" them as far as staff is
concerned.  For example, when a cataloguer attempts to enter another title
by Abbass, D.K. (the "authority" I quote above), she cannot find it in the
drop-down for 100a

I'm sure there's a simple fix, but at the moment I'm tearing my hair out --
thanks in advance.