[Koha] I am trouble with OPAC MARC view and barcode search not working

Vimal Kumar vimal0212 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 07:29:38 NZDT 2012

Dear Friends,

I got trouble when I try to customise MARC framework BKS.
I used following command to hide all fields in catalouing page,

*use koha;*

*UPDATE marc_subfield_structure SET tab='-1' WHERE frameworkcode='BKS';*

**

*This makes all MARC tags tab to Ignore status.
*

An then I enable (setting tag to display in 0 tab)  only necessary fields
for data entry goto Adminstration > MARC Bibliogrpahic Framework.

This method was successful till 3.4.5.
But after apply the same method with version 3.6.3 does not working.
The result is that OPAC MARC View does not display bibliographic records,
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-H0APDWhWE8o/Tz6G1-1TX7I/AAAAAAAAGzw/e-0I3v5CRf0/s400/Koha%2520Online%2520Catalog.png

Another problem is that not able to search for barcode from Advanced search
in both staff client and OPAC.

If your time permits, you can check my koha 3.6.3 database backup here,
http://ksrcas.pbworks.com/w/file/51062714/koha.sql.gz

username is librarian, password is librarian123
There is a sample record of book in it.

May I know what method you are following for customize MARC fields in
cataloging?

--
Vimal Kumar V.
Mahatma Gandhi University Library