[Koha] printing non-receipt-size docs via firefox - how?

Liz Rea lrea at nekls.org
Sat Feb 18 08:41:41 NZDT 2012

We use a customized version of Firefox for this, it's basically
portable firefox that we set up with the receipt printers so that
users can use their normal, installed firefox to print "normal" sized
documents on the regular printer.

You can have a look at it here:
http://www.nexpresslibrary.org/go-live/install-firefox/

Liz Rea