[Koha] [Koha-devel] [Discussion Tech] Cache handling in koha

Paul Poulain paul.poulain at biblibre.com
Thu Feb 16 06:16:26 NZDT 2012

Le 08/02/2012 16:42, Tomas Cohen Arazi a écrit :
> Hi, I'm just starting a thread to discuss this topic so we make some
> decisions and we can continue improving Koha in this aspect. As far as
> I can remember there are a few issues with this:
>
> 1) The use of ENV vs. koha-conf.xml vs. DB/systempreferences to store
> memcached configuration.
Unless i've missed something or someone opinion, everybody agrees that
the use of ENV is better, because it will result in caching
koha-conf.xml itself.
(I add my vote to this option)

Unless someone object in the next 3 days, i'll consider the decision is
taken, and will push bug 6193 patch, and subsequent patches will have to
consider caching is retrieved from here.

--
Paul POULAIN
http://www.biblibre.com