[Koha] [Koha-devel] IRC meeting decision about "discussion"

Owen Leonard oleonard at myacpl.org
Sat Feb 11 02:24:50 NZDT 2012

> For a long time now, the bar of involvement has been if you really are that keen to change things,
> show up at the General Meeting.

I think this is a valid point. The meeting agendas are posted well in
advance, so it should be possible to arrange to be present for a vote.
We've already demonstrated that for larger issues (like the Koha
non-profit question) we can use alternate methods to vote. I say we
should keep the smaller stuff (especially developer-centric stuff) to
the IRC meetings.

  -- Owen

--
Web Developer