[Koha] 3.06.02 LDAP Problem

Dobrica Pavlinušić dpavlin at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 08:48:23 NZDT 2012

On Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 18:32, Barry Cannon <barry at oslo.ie> wrote:
> Hello,
>
>            I have a new site running 3.06.02. I have configured LDAP as
> authentication and it seems to connect, authenticate and create the new
> patron correctly. The problem is though, that once the user logs in for the
> first time (and hence creates the Patron record) they are met with a "Error
> 500" screen. The actual Patron record is created and if they click the login
> button and login again then it will display the patron page correctly (and
> does for all subsequent logins). There isn't much in the logs except for a
> "Malformed Header - opac-user.pl" error.

Could you please include exact error message including line number?

Please also include <ldap_server> part of your koha-conf.xml

> I also noticed that the LDAP auto creation doesn't add an expiration date,
> even though it assigns the correct Parton Category.

LDAP mappings can have default values, so in our example, we want to take LDAP
field hredupersonexpiredate or if it's missing 2012-12-23 using
following configuration:

 <mapping>
 <dateexpiry is="hredupersonexpiredate">2012-12-23</dateexpiry>
</mapping>

--
 ...2share!2flame... http://blog.rot13.org