[Koha] Anonymous Patron setting

Tom Hanstra tom at nd.edu
Tue Feb 7 03:53:16 NZDT 2012

I have two instances of Koha 3.6.2 for which I am having problems
setting the AnonymousPatron value.  When I attempt to make the change, I
receive an error saying that:

You need to log in again, your session has timed out.

even though it obviously has not because I can still navigate within the
System Preferences.

I've watched the logs when this happens and cannot see anything which
suggests what might be going on.

Does anyone have ideas on what might be happening and where to look.  I
have this problem with multiple logins, each of which should have the
permissions to make this setting change.

Thanks,
Tom

      Tom Hanstra                              Systems Administrator
      University Libraries of Notre Dame       Phone: (574)631-4686
      213 Hesburgh Library                     Email: tom at nd.edu
      Notre Dame, IN  46556

           Time flies like an arrow.  Fruit flies like a banana.