[Koha] Z39.50 pop-up box

Paul paul.a at aandc.org
Mon Feb 6 03:04:29 NZDT 2012

At 07:36 PM 2/4/2012 -0500, Owen Leonard wrote:
> > the Search button and
> > "Cancel" URL are off the bottom of the pop-up box. It is of course
> resizable
> > by dragging the bottom edge, but ...
>
>Are you saying there is no scrollbar, or do they not want to scroll?

Thanks for the reply. There is of course a scroll bar (I mentioned
"resizing" only to say that the box dimensions were not statically
fixed.)  But until I added the British and French national libraries (about
17% and 11% of our holdings by country of publication) there was no need to
scroll or resize.

It's "no big thing" perhaps; but from my tech point of view it should be
simple to fix yet isn't (if there was a simple fix, I'm sure someone would
have emailed it) and from an admin point of view efficiency is based on the
number of operations required.  I first heard about this from a training
session - new volunteers saw a marvelously formatted list of eight possible
sources with no *apparent* actions to be taken or buttons to click.

Again, not a big thing -- it's just for the "beauty of Koha."

tnx and br - paul