[Koha] requesting video tutorial for installing koha on ubuntu

mohamed abdelmawla mahmood mm_abdelmawla at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 4 06:10:15 NZDT 2012

 why no one reply

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: mohamed abdelmawla mahmood <mm_abdelmawla at yahoo.com>
To: "koha at lists.katipo.co.nz" <koha at lists.katipo.co.nz>
Sent: Thursday, February 2, 2012 9:03 PM
Subject: [Koha] requesting video tutorial for installing koha on ubuntu

but because i am a beginner in using Ubuntu,
may someone, if you please make a video tutorial(as you know with screen recorder) for the installing process and upload the video at any video host service like youtube for example
i have searched the web for a video tutorial but i didn't find anything

so you will not help  me only but a lot whom are like me
i hope that you would accept my
request
if you do it send me, if you please the video link

many thanks for your expected reply
mabdelmawla