[Koha] Koha - call number indexing

Lenora Oftedahl oftl at critfc.org
Fri Feb 3 08:34:14 NZDT 2012

Might try using 050  4 rather then 090 which is already claimed in Koha.  082 vs 092 might be better as well.  I've noticed that OCLC has moved to using more 050  4 rather then 090 in most records.  That might explain the indexing.

Lenora
StreamNet Regional Librarian
Columbia River Inter-Tribal Fish Commission
Independent Koha installation

http://www.fishlib.org