[Koha] KohaCon et cetera

BWS Johnson abesottedphoenix at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 2 18:05:20 NZDT 2012

Salvete!

> I am a very new participant in Koha. I also would like to go to the
> workshop or conference which talk about using Koha. However I do not know
> when and where and how to get this information. If someone know, please let
> me know!

    First thing is first. Welcome to the Community!

    The international Conference is KohaCon. It's 5-7 June in Edinburgh, Scotland. There is a hackfest afterwards that runs from 9-11 June. The relevant page on the wiki for this stuff is here:

http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/KohaCon12_Summary

    I realise folks can't globe trot. There's an IRC meeting every month. February's meeting is coming up on the 8th. Information on that is here:

http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/General_IRC_Meeting,_8_February_2012

    There might be more specific local listservs in your neck of the woods that would give you more information about local Conferences and get togethers.

Cheers,
Brooke