[Koha] Patron Card Creator_Back & Front in one PDF file

Jia Hui sophina0516 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 31 15:32:56 NZDT 2012

Hi, Everyone: We just purchase a ID card printer to print our library card by using Koha system.The printer has double-sided printing function, and we want to print out the library card front and back in one action. So just wondering that ----Can partron card creator generate the front and the back of the library card into one PDF file? And also anyone has some experience for handleing print out  patron cards in a efficient way by using the patron card creator,please share with us, we will really appreciate your sharing.Thanks!! Sincerely,Jiahui