[Koha] searching problem with marc tags in koha 3.4

Zahid Iqbal zahidiqbal_isb at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 18 19:18:25 NZDT 2012

I have install koha 3.4 in ubuntu
there is problem in searching when advance marc tag are enabled.

zebra indexing is enabled.
koha searches basic marc tags like ( 245, 100, 650, 700 etc)

there is a problem with searching for advance marc tags like (546, 773)
I have added some information in these tags below

773 ## - HOST ITEM ENTRY

                    Relationship information

546 ## - LANGUAGE NOTE

                    Language note

546(a) is linked with authorize values (english , urdu , chinease , persian is added in this tag)

now i have to search the information from the above tags which in not searched.
information written in both these tags 773(g) and 546(a) are not been searched in koha using catalog searching
even in advance search it cannot search.

please suggest me,how it can be searched for these tags?
any help will be appreciated.

Regards,
Zahid Iqbal