[Koha] Calendar - alternating holidays

Indranil Das Gupta indradg at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 18:04:00 NZDT 2012

Hi Elaine,

On Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 12:28 AM, Elaine Bradtke <eb at efdss.org> wrote:
> (other than setting them manually?) Is there any other interest in the
> ability to designate a day of the week on a monthly basis, or is it just
> us?

This is not unique to your case :) In my home state of West Bengal in
India, all the 2600+ public libraries have a holiday on every
alternate Saturday of a month. I'm also looking for something similar,
although it is not a top priority in my case at the moment.

cheers
-indra

--
Indranil Das Gupta

Phone : +91-98300-20971
Blog    : http://indradg.randomink.org/blog
IRC      : indradg on irc://irc.freenode.net
Twitter : indradg