[Koha] E-book Check Out

Amber Amland library at mountainviewics.org
Fri Aug 31 19:54:50 NZST 2012

What about linking them to an e-book on the school's server? We are only
getting a few copies of a particular book, and each may only be checked out
by one person at a time.

Or if that wouldn't work, what about linking them to an e-book on the
school's Web site?

Thanks! Trying to circulate e-books is all new to me.

Amber

Amber Amland

Librarian

Mountainview International Christian School

www.mountainviewics.org

library at mountainviewics.org