[Koha] Browse by hierarchy - Links not working

anjoze joseanjos at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 00:43:02 NZST 2012

Hi.
I'm trying to set up the *Browse by hierarchy* on OPAC
I have 2 problems:
1 - Links don't work

For example, it shows:
*/classification 3/*
  (10 biblios)
Than, when I click on /classification 3/ link, it says: No results found!

2 - The *Classification* names doesn’t show

I've read http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Opac_browse_feature
and, it says: /The browser feature will build a browsable view of your
catalogue. It will, for example, tell you that your catalogue contains :
1353 biblios about “Science” 5624 biblios about “Geography” 9835 biblios
about “Spirituality”
/
On my page it doesn’t show the name (ex: Science) but the corresponding
number, like in my first problem above: Shows /"Classification 3"/ instead
of /"3  SOCIAL SCIENCES"/

I know this is experimental and for French Dewey catalogue, but, can anyone
please provide detailed instructions to set it up correctly and, if
possible, in other systems different of French Dewey?
Is there anyone with this feature working?

Thank you,

-----
Koha version: 	3.08.04
       - -