[Koha] Problem checking out books

Darla Grediagin dgrediagin at bssd.org
Wed Aug 29 08:47:40 NZST 2012

Good morning,

This weekend we updated to 3.06.07.  I can no longer check books out to people.

Circulation recognizes the catalog items, when I check the item out to someone, the status will
change from 'available' to nothing.  The item won't show up as checked out or have a due date,
the word available just goes away.  If I look at what the patron has checked out, they will have
nothing checked out.

if I scan to check an item to check it in, it will tell me that the item isn't checked out and
the status doesn't change to available.

Any help you have will be very much appreciated,

Darla

--
Darla Grediagin
District Librarian