[Koha] Koha 3.8.x: Loan for 0 days

Owen Leonard oleonard at myacpl.org
Tue Aug 28 06:34:28 NZST 2012

> I've been configuring a Circulation Rule with Zero (0) days for loans in Koha 3.2, 3.4 and 3.6
> without any problems ('Checked out on' date and 'Due date' are the same) but for Koha 3.8.x
> this seems impossible: 'Due date' displays a date 21 days after the 'Cheked out on' date.

I'm guessing the fact that this worked in previous versions was a
quirk of how rules were processed rather than an explicit feature.

I assume this has changed because of the option of hourly loans in
3.8.x. Would a loan period in hours accomplish the same thing?

  -- Owen

--
Web Developer
Athens County Public Libraries