[Koha] Upgrade koha 3.0 to 3.8 installation guide

Manos Petridis egpetridis at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 27 01:39:08 NZST 2012

I doubt that I'd be able to help you, I'm sure though that you need to give us some more information.

- Did you install kohs yourself?
- Is there some documentation or notes from the original installation?
- How and how often is the operating system updated?
- Where is koha installed?

If you have root access, try running the following command from a shell prompt and send us the result:

find / -name '*'koha'*' -print > /tmp/koha.txt 2>/dev/null

the command above should find all files and folders with "koha" somewhere in their name, and save the list in a file named /tmp/koha.txt You may also run this command as a simple user, but it might not find all such files.

Manos Petridis