[Koha] Request for IRC Meeting to Begin Planning KohaCon13

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Wed Aug 15 04:00:46 NZST 2012

Katrin wrote:
> Event Time is Wednesday, 22. August 2012, 08:00 Reno time
>
> It's at a good time for Europe too, so I will definitely try to be around.

UTC time Wednesday, 22 August 2012, 15:00:00 +0000
for those of us who aren't sure what timezone Reno is in.

I'll do my best to attend, but I'll be mobile, so expect typos
and sudden bursts of silence.

On Behalf Of Keener, Nancy
> > Our main need right now is to
> > determine the number of days for the conference and hackfest.  [...]

So I'll open bidding by saying that I felt 3-day-off-3 worked well in
Edinburgh and should be used again, although rather than having a main
social event being on the day off, it was on the evening of day 2
WHICH WAS STILL GREAT - NORRIE ROCKS! OR FOLKS! OR COUNTRYS! and kudos
to all who joined in the rude singing - should we sing that if we ever
need a greeting song again, maybe?  Anyone remember its name? ;-)

Anyyyyway, 3-1-3 format again?

Regards,