[Koha] Can't tick "item due" box in Patron messaging preferences

Sonia P. sossolapro at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 14 11:10:25 NZST 2012

Thanks.  I have checked and it's empty.

I BBC myself when sending an overdue notice (haven't received anything), I have checked that the server does send emails, I have done the triggers and notices, the cronjob has been verified recently.  I have followed all the instructions, I don't know...
Of course, there is something that I must do wrong, but what... ?

Cheers,

Sonia.