[Koha] Why are our borrowers being restricted?

Tim Hannah Tim.Hannah at minedu.govt.nz
Tue Aug 14 08:50:38 NZST 2012

On koha 3.6.4 borrowers with overdues are being restricted. We don't want them to be restricted.

Restrictions are put in place about 5 minutes before emailed overdue notices are received, so guessing it's the same process.

Overdue notice/status triggers Restrict column is unchecked.
Preference OversBlockCirc is set to Don't block
All fines are set to 0.00, MaxFine is set to 0.00. Maxoutstanding and Noissuescharge is set to 100.00.

Anyone see any obvious preferences we may have missed that could be causing this?

Cheers

Tim Hannah

DISCLAIMER:
This e-mail (including attachments) may contain information which is
confidential or legally privileged and may not reflect the Ministry of
Education's view.  The Ministry is not responsible for changes made to this
email after we've sent it. If you have received this e-mail by mistake, please
reply to the Ministry immediately and delete both messages.
Thank you.