[Koha] Archive for the list

Chris Cormack chrisc at catalyst.net.nz
Thu Aug 9 08:55:22 NZST 2012

* Diedre Conkling (diedre08 at gmail.com) wrote:
> would take me to the archive for this list but I am getting an error
> message.  Is there somewhere else to go for the archive?

Hi Diedre

Yes that is normally where you go, however spammers were using that
web interface to try and spam. So it is currently disabled while
Katipo work on making sure they can't do that again.

In the meantime there are a lot of other places to read the archives
http://koha-community.org/support/koha-mailing-lists/

Down the bottom here, the gmane, markmail etc links

Chris

--
Chris Cormack
Catalyst IT Ltd.