[Koha] Bulk insert with crontab.

aszomor at szomor.hu aszomor at szomor.hu
Tue Aug 7 00:00:14 NZST 2012

Dear All,

I tried to change -i (-isbn) option to -match=022a an got these errors:
Use of uninitialized value $recorddata in pattern match (m//) at
/usr/share/koha/bin/migration_tools/bulkmarcimport.pl line 439,
<GEN13> line 1.
unable to search the database for duplicates : No query entered at
/usr/share/koha/bin/migration_tools/bulkmarcimport.pl line 218,
<GEN13> line 1.

Attila.

Idézet (aszomor at szomor.hu):