[Koha] [Koha-devel] Koha Release Manager newsletter published

Chris Cormack chris at bigballofwax.co.nz
Sat Aug 4 20:33:47 NZST 2012

On 4 August 2012 04:30, Paul Poulain <paul.poulain at biblibre.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I just published my monthly newsletter on koha-community.org website :
> http://koha-community.org/koha-release-manager-newsletter-9-2012-07/
>
> And now, I leave for 3 weeks of vacation. See you on Aug, 26th !
> --
While 3.10.0 is being delayed for a month, due to the vacation. I
still plan to release 3.8.4 on time (August 22). To this end, patches
that pass QA and are bug fixes I will be applying on 3.8.x.

So I would (as always) appreciate any work the QA team does, and any
work the rest of community does signing off.

Chris