[Koha] Arab Koha Mailing list (and website)

Karam Qubsi karamqubsi at gmail.com
Sat Aug 4 16:45:27 NZST 2012

Dear all
We hope if you can create a new list for the Koha Arab Community we need
this because the community now depending on poorly groups in (facebook) and
it doesn't have the features of  archiving and safety issues that you all
know and we want it to be a mailing list (and forum ) in the same time as
it is here .

And we are planing to have an Arabic koha community website (interface)
that Mr Massoud start something like this on his own server but we need to
 make this more formal so please advice us about this :

   - Arabic Mailing list
   like the German one :
   But please note that we need it to use utf-8 ( in digest) for the Arabic
   characters
   - Arabic web site ( for news and encouraging the Arab community to
   contribute to the international community of koha )
   http://ar.koha-community.org

and thank you ALL for your efforts

--
Karam Qubsi