[Koha] koha

Uğur Bulgan ugurbulgan at sdu.edu.tr
Thu Aug 2 00:23:05 NZST 2012

Hello,

We plan to migrate to Koha. And we are testing KOHA 3.8. I have got some questions: When we create a new bibliographic record, can we control LC call number in 050 marc field in the course of record if it has been used before or not? That is to say, can we check duplicate control of 050 field in the course of record? Another subject I want to ask: In serials module, If the vendor changes while renewing subscriptions of currently issues, how can we change this?. In other words, while it is A firm for 2011, if it is B firm for 2012 can we change this? Lastly, as a WEB interface, we are thinking to use VUFIND 1.3. How can we show  numbers ofcurrently issues and "lib has" for journals in VUFIND? Should we make some attachments to marc field in KOHA? (marc field 852, 866 etc.)
Our IP adress which we are testing on: 193.140.135.208

Ugur BULGAN