[Koha] No search results and zebra warning

Marius Stoica mariustoica at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 23:41:01 NZST 2012

Hi,

Our library has Koha 3.8 installed on Debian 6 using the deb packege
koha-common. I've imported a part of our UNIMARC records with items, but it
seems that no record was indexed - searching for known keywords gives no
results. Running koha-rebuild zebra -f  {instance name} gives this warning:
[warn] Record didn't contain match fields in (bib1,Local-number)

Is this a problem with wrong Unimarc records in the imported batch?

Any hint is appreciated! Thanks!

Marius