[Koha] Kohacon12 Accomodation (Olugbenga Adara)

Olugbenga Adara gbengaadara at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 28 00:56:35 NZST 2012

Hello all,

> Please use the state-owned rail company website
> http://www.eastcoast.co.uk/ which will sell tickets to people abroad,

Thanks everyone for your tips and suggestions. I am so happy with the help fron the community. I am arriving heathrow in the late afternoon of 4th June and is planning to travel on the Caledonia sleeper if possible. Eastcoast does not seem to have train traveling overnight. If I don't get a booking (Scotrail I think), I will have to use Eastcoast the morning of 5th June which means I will probably miss the opening sessions though I hope not.

Cheers.

Olugbenga Adara