[Koha] Librarina documentation about Acquisitions and Serials [3.6.x]

Claire Hernandez claire.hernandez at biblibre.com
Thu Apr 26 01:09:08 NZST 2012

On 25/04/2012 09:43, tajoli at cilea.it wrote:
> Hi to all,
>
> I'm trying to list all resources and documents for librarians
> about Acquisition and Serials in Koha 3.6.x in English
> There is any other document in Internet about those topics ?

Hi Zeno,

I know that François did a presentation at Kohacon11 about what we will
submit.

You can find text and slides in
https://depot.biblibre.com/ppoulain/KohaCon11/
kohacon2011_newfeatures_F.Charbonnier_BibLibre.odp
Kohacon2011_newfeatures_F.Charbonnier_BibLibre.od

Not everything is in 3.6 and 3.8 but we are working on it.
Claire.