[Koha] Upgrade from 3.02.xx to latest koha version

Raosoma raosoma at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 00:44:16 NZST 2012

Hi,

My present Koha installation is as follows and is live.

Koha version: 	3.02.09.000
OS version ('uname -a'): 	Linux xxxxxxxxx 2.6.35.4-rscloud #8 SMP Mon Sep 20
15:54:33 UTC 2010 x86_64 GNU/Linux
Perl interpreter: 	/usr/bin/perl
Perl version: 	5.010000
Perl @INC: 	/usr/share/koha/lib
/etc/perl
/usr/local/lib/perl/5.10.0
/usr/local/share/perl/5.10.0
/usr/lib/perl5
/usr/share/perl5
/usr/lib/perl/5.10
/usr/share/perl/5.10
/usr/local/lib/site_perl
.
MySQL version: 	mysql Ver 14.12 Distrib 5.0.51a, for debian-linux-gnu
(x86_64) using readline 5.2
Apache version: 	Server version: Apache/2.2.9 (Debian)

I require help in upgrading it to latest Koha version. Can anyone please
help me out with step by step upgrade to latest version of koha?

Regards,
Sekhar