[Koha] Koha 3.8.0 Released

Chris Cormack chris at bigballofwax.co.nz
Tue Apr 24 17:34:49 NZST 2012

On Apr 24, 2012 5:22 PM, "Hugo Agud" <hagud at orex.es> wrote:

> Hello
>
> It is a great, great job congratulations to everybody,
>
> I have one question on the new release, I read that was planned for
release in 3.8 the chance of sharing , subscription patterns (kardex)
between koha sites.

> Is that feature included in 3.8 i have not seen it in the list you have
provided

Hi Hugo

I can't see it in bugzilla or on the wiki. So I don't think anyone has been
working on this. Where did you hear about it?

> Once again, thank you very much for this greeat job!

Yes a big thank you to Paul Poulain our release manager, and to the rest of
the release team.

Chris