[Koha] patron circulation issue

Agnes Rivers-Moore arm at hanover.ca
Tue Apr 24 08:57:06 NZST 2012

Dear Jennifer and list

We have had something a little like that with version 3.00.06

We figured out that if someone had returned items that were one day
overdue, and then checked out items the same day, the box appeared.
The returned items were back, no fines generated because they were
within our grace period.
Koha seemed to have some leftover knowledge that the person had items
that were late - only they were checked in already.

In that version the box did say something and we could click to continue
the checkout, so it was really just an annoyance.

Hope this helps,
Agnes

--

CEO/ Chief Librarian
Hanover Public Library.

Tel: 519-364-1420
Email: arm at hanover.ca

Please consider the environment before printing this message or attachments.

Support your library! Please consider making a donation, joining the Friends of the Library, or remembering us in your will.