[Koha] Koha

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Mon Apr 23 22:51:31 NZST 2012

"Jan J.a.n" <jan2018500 at yahoo.com>
> How can i fix this problem? Please help me:(
>
> Software error:
>
> Tag "" is not a valid tag. at /usr/share/koha/lib/C4/Biblio.pm line 2170

Hi.  Thanks for the question, but to help with that, we need a bit
more information.  You probably need to tell us:-

* Any error message (preferred) or precise problem description,
including the name of the program being used (such as the name of the
web browser).  If there's no error on the screen, check any relevant
log files you can find.

* Web address of error (if any).

* How to obtain the error, step-by-step if possible.

* If that process has worked for you before, the date when it worked.

* The version of Koha being used (see About page) and whether it passes
the framework test (see Administration page).

(This is copy-pasta which you could avoid by reading the list archives
before posting.  I see many bug reports that are missing vital info
like the above and this seems better than you getting no reply.)