[Koha] Pacific Northwest (North America) Regional meeting

Lenora Oftedahl oftl at critfc.org
Sat Apr 21 03:32:47 NZST 2012

Hearing no other bids for hosting, I'm willing to pull together a meeting here in Portland.

Here's a Doodle poll with possible dates that fit my schedule.  Note that Doodle will not let me choose whole days for the Schedule Event function, so I chose the start day & time for the poll.

http://www.doodle.com/s4gw83sdgaz27cdt

This event will be open to anyone who wants to visit Portland.  I figure Thursday & Friday for unconference then Saturday for touring.  I can arrange the Columbia River Gorge, or Washington/Oregon beaches.  Or, we could arrange a Willamette Valley vineyard tour.

Lenora
StreamNet Regional Librarian
Columbia River Inter-Tribal Fish Commission