[Koha] Itherm 280 receipt printers with Koha Circulation

Bernardo Gonzalez Kriegel bgkriegel at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 12:46:21 NZST 2012

Hi Randy,
I think there are two problems: how to print and what to print.

If you can register your thermal printer as a standard windows printer,
capable to print a web page from a browser, then this link can help you:

http://www.nexpresslibrary.org/go-live/configure-your-receipt-printers/

Next, what is printed in the circulation slip is basically in the file

$KOHA_DIR/intranet/htdocs/intranet-tmpl/prog/en/modules/members/
moremember-print.tt

that file could be tailored to your needs (logo, etc), handled with care by
someone who understand html.
It's a sort of html file, but not quite. It's used by Koha to generate the
html of the receipt.

Hope that helps

--
Bernardo Gonzalez Kriegel